Nylon is an extremely versatile material with a host of desirable characteristics. Ideal for high-heat applications such as automotive engine parts and industrial wheels, nylon also provides your products with durability, strength, good surface appearance, chemical resistance and a high degree of stiffness, even under elevated temperatures.
While nylon already possesses good processing characteristics, all products in the high-performance OmniLon™ line are internally lubricated for optimal processing.
High-performance OmniLon™ formulations are the choice for your nylon applications. Choose from:
- Glass Reinforcement for increased stiffness, DTUL, and Strength
- Mineral and Mineral/Glass Reinforced combinations for applications requiring high strength and close tolerance dimensional stability
- Impact modified grades that cover the spectrum of strength vs. impact resistance
- Nylon alloys for unique appearance vs. strength requirements
- Full product range of economical post-industrial grades for performance vs. price benefits
- Several OmniLon™ grades are UL-listed, FDA-compliant and NSF-approved depending on parts requirements
- UV and heat-stabilized versions are available on all OmniLon™ grades.
Typical applications include structural and appearance parts across industry segments, including automotive, heavy truck, fans, appliance, furniture, and lawn & garden.
Custom colors are tailored to your specifications.